[access-uk] Re: Holux M1000

  • From: "Saqib" <saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 09:10:00 +0100

Hi Steve I'm using WFN with Talks in which I purchased Talks from you smiles.
In WFN you get the guidance voice even when your in walk mode. Talks will also
read out your current position and remaining distance. Both bluetooth receivers
connect ok to WFN but I'm still not getting a GPS position and the option
connect to GPS is still available in the options menu even when the status
shows that Bluetooth is connected. I've e-mailed customer support about this
and haven't had a reply since Friday which was a auto reply to tell me my
ticket number and the query would be delt with.