[access-uk] Holux M1000

  • From: "Saqib" <saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 15:19:32 +0100

Hi everyone I am having problems with my GPS Receiver when using Wayfinder. I
can't seem to connect to this device for some reason. It was working fine
before but half way through a journey today it just gave up and stopped
working. I then switched to Nokia Maps and managed to get it working. When I
reverted back to Wayfinder it stopped working and nothing happened when I
selected connect to GPS The battery was fully charged this morning and the
lights are working. Why is it that it has given up on Wayfinder?