[access-uk] Re: Holux

  • From: Dean Wilcox <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 23:17:50 +0000

The PDA has an internal speaker but I'd say you need the speaker when
your out.  With the PDA being in your pocket, or on the supplied
strap if you wish, the sound wouldn't carry as the external powered
speaker can be clipped where you want it closer to your ear.  The
external speaker is attached to the earphone jack of the PDA so you
you could where some kind of earpiece in place of it like some users
do but I just use the speaker.