[access-uk] Re: Holidays in America.

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 21:30:04 -0000

Hi Sue,

Can I suggest you at least tell us what State you are
visiting?

America has some States which as are big as England, and
when you consider it takes as long to fly from one side of
the States to the other as it does from London to New York
(around 6 hours), it kind of puts things into perspective in
terms of size.  Especially when London to Edinburgh is an
actual 50 minutes flying time.

And as much as some things are a post code lottery over
here, so are the possible options for what you might need
over there.

That said, I have been to America many times, and contrary
to popular British opinion, (most of whom have never
actually been there) the Americans are wonderful people.

Tell your friends who have invited you of your concerns, and
I will lay a Pound to a bad Penny that you will have one of
the best holidays you have ever had.

George.