[access-uk] Re: Holidays in America.

  • From: "Marie Baisez" <baisez.marie@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 22:03:22 +0100

Please Jackie, keep us informed about your progress and your frustrations, it will make you feel good to write about it all and get the bad days or moments out of your system, it's an excellent therapy, I know, I've done it. We're all thinking about you and wishing you better, so, it will happen quicker, you'll see.

Marie
----- Original Message ----- From: "sue morgan" <sue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>