[access-uk] Holidays.

  • From: "Roy Bannister" <roy.bannister@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 13:08:45 +0100

I have received the following from Ron Sears, he has asked me to pass it to
this group

Hello All. Did you know that the Century Hotel in Blackpool is under new

management now. It has been taken over by a couple who are providing

holidays for VIP's, just like the RNIB did.

The tariff is a little higher something like £46 per night for half board

between May and August. It goes up to £50 during the illuminations in

September.

You need to apply direct to the hotel if you are thinking of going.

Regards Ron-mail & msmessenger:

Cheers
Joyce and Roy
roy.bannister@xxxxxxxxxxxx