[access-uk] Re: Hit Counters

  • From: "Ibby Karbhari" <ibbyk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 12:27:39 +0100

Hi Folks,
Many thanks to all I did not see the second M at the end of the URL.
So, it is also my fault for not checking.

Ibby Karbhari
226B Westbourne Park Road, London W11 1EP.
Tel: 020 7243 0500
Mobile: 07799 768 771
. You can also talk with me on Skype by clicking on, or adding, my Skype
name,
IbbyKarbhari
Please Note there are no spaces in my name.
Email:
ibbyk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.moving-mountains.com <http://www.moving-mountains.com/>