[access-uk] Re: Hims Products

  • From: Carol Pearson <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 22:37:40 +0000

I do a lot of writing on my phone but  sometimes just want to write in Braille.
I don't really think I need another Braille display as such. This is why I'm
looking at the  Sense. Haven't purchased yet!

Carol P
Sent from my iPhone using MBraille

On 18 Nov 2013, at 10:11 pm, "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

To be honest I would have gone for something like the Braille Edge now and
done the guts of the processing on my phone.  The Braille Edge is looking
good now as it can read Word documents.

All the best

Steve

--