[access-uk] Re: Hims Products

  • From: Carol Pearson <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 18:12:30 +0000

Thanks, I will.

We've started the manual read. It's big but then we'll know what's where and can take our time learning what we want to use.

Thanks for your offer of help, as always.

Carol P

On 21/11/2013 09:04, Jackie Brown wrote:
Hi Carol

The only operating mailing list I know of is the Hims one which is primarily
American.  I subscribed for a while but came off it as it became irrelevant
to the UK firmware.  But if you want any general info, always give me a
shout.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Twitter: @thebrownsplace