[access-uk] Re: Hims BrailleSense products firmware update

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 10:32:59 +0100

Hi John

There is a bizarre anomaly occurring in the Twitter client too.  When I read
my tweets, and wish to retweet one to my followers, I do this only to
discover afterwards that it picks another tweet at random and retweets it
instead of the one I wish to retweet in the first place.  Very odd!

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Twitter: @thebrownsplace
Skype: Thejackmate