[access-uk] Re: Hims BrailleSense products firmware update

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 13:53:39 +0100

Hi Carol

I would be really grateful if you could use the Twitter client and see what
happens if you retweet someone.  It appears on the surface that it is the
correct tweet you are forwarding, but it is one picked at random from your
timeline that seems to be the retweet.  You know what you have retweeted
because the beginning of the tweet has an asterisk to indicate this.

I wish someone would try it out so that I could exonerate myself, it makes
me feel as if I am going mad! (smile).

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Twitter: @thebrownsplace