[access-uk] Helpline still unavailable due to moderator recovery

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 11:30:16 +0100

Hello Everyone.

I have it on good authority that our moderator is recovering, but very slowly. Its a virus from hell. This means that the help line is not taking place this week, but we hope to return as usual next week. I will keep you all posted, many thanks for baring with us. don't forget you can email us anytime for help and advice by sending an email to:

support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

very best wishes,

Mo.