[access-uk] Re: Helpline cancelled due to death in the family

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 15:21:37 +0000

Many thanks Pauleen for your kind words. its much appreciated.

all the best,

Mo.

On 09/02/2015 18:49, Pauline Lawler wrote:
Mo.
My sincerest condolance to you and family in difficult time.
May they rst in peace

Pauline LawlerSent from my iPhone

On 9 Feb 2015, at 08:06, Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Everyone.

The helpline will not be taking place this evening due to the death of my
granddads second wife.

Thanks for reading,

Mo.