[access-uk] Re: Help would be apreciated from OE users who are on both this list and the TALKS list

  • From: "Tracey Kier" <tracey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 19:50:22 +0100

Hi Alex. I know this isn't really an answer to your question, but the only
solution I've found in this case is to delete the old rule and create a new
one, as I couldn't figure out for the llife of me how to change the details.
I know there's a "modify" option, but changing things there seemed to have
no effect, so I ended up just removing the old rule and creating a new one
for the new server. Tracey.