[access-uk] Re: Help with you-tube please

  • From: Amro Bilal <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2017 14:33:12 +0100

Re your second question, just open the page of the video you want to download as if you're playing it online normally, press F6 to focus on the address bar then copy and paste in Pontes Media Downloader.

As well, in Pontes Media Downloader, Tick the box that says "Download only current file- prevent play list downloading", unless you'd actually like to download play lists obviously.

HTH,
Amro

On 20/04/2017 09:45 PM, Peter Bentley wrote:

Using windows 7

Two questions

1. Recently I think somebody posted that you-tube was usable and listed the commands. I can’t find the e-mail. Am I right and if so can anybody direct me to a learning source please.

2. I have just downloaded Pontes Media Downloader. In order to use it you simply copy the URL into the programme, select the type of file you want and press the download button. But how do you identify the URL of a particular video where you have several videos on the page. I tried going to the link and pressing the applications key but none of the options seemed relevant.

Thanks for any help.

Peter