[access-uk] Re: Help with yahoo please

  • From: "Vince Thacker" <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 20:19:11 -0000

Andy, assuming you're logged in, to Yahoo mail, find Options and press Enter on it. You then get a submenu that includes Mail Options. Press Enter on Mail Options. The page then offers a sub-list of the types of options. Pick General, and basic settings such as your password are there.

I don't know whether this works the same if you've gone over to the new style of mail; as for me, I've managed to resist the lack of temptation so far, and have stuck with the old version.

If all else fails, there is a Yahoo Accessibility list, and people from Yahoo actually answer questions. If you're interested, send a blank e-mail to this address;-

y-accessibility-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Vince.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>