[access-uk] Re: Help with webbie and the new nationwide website

  • From: "andrew shipp" <andrew.shipp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 14:22:50 -0000

-----Original Message----- From: Adrien Collins

Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2011 2:16 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Help with webbie and the new nationwide website

Hi

I have a nationwide internet account. They have recently
changed their website, in some ways it is much better but I
used to be able to do everything using webbie but now I seem
to be having a problem when it comes to selecting accounts.
For example when I want to transfer money from one account
to another, the combo box to select where to transfer the
money from works no problem but the combo box where to
transfer the money to is disabled, I have tried doing this
from different places on the website but I have the same
result, I have tried speaking to them but they basically
don't know what I am talking about. I have tried it with
webbie, I have reinstalled it, I have tried with firefox and
ie8. I have just tried it with ie 9 it seems ok, but I am
used to using webbie. Why would the combo boxes in webbie be
showing as disabled? Would there be a setting in ie that
would affect this? Also, I am getting a lot of script
errors, could these be causing problems?

Regards

Adrien