[access-uk] Re: Help with using search in outlook 2003

  • From: "David W Wood" <g3yxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 07:03:52 +0100

Hi Adrian:

It works the same as Word (for example).

I do, with XP Pro and JFW 9, find that I need to press F1 (help), put in my
search phrase, then press tab followed by shift-tab in order to gain focus.

I cannot say if this is usual behaviour.  Some odd things happen on this
machine with JFW.

David W Wood

GUILDFORD PHYSIOTHERAPY AND SPORTS CLINIC
MATTHEWS HOUSE
85 EPSOM ROAD
GUILDFORD
SURREY GU1 3PA

T: 01483 575876 (APPOINTMENTS)
         302691 (ALL OTHER INQUIRIES)

E: reception@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
W: http://tinyurl.com/5wptcp

____________________
DISCLAIMER
The information contained in this e-mail is strictly confidential and is
intended solely for the individual/s to whom it is addressed. If you are not
the intended recipient or have received this e-mail in error please delete
it immediately.  Any disclosure including but not withstanding reading
copying or distribution of all or part of the information contained herein
is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  Although this email and any
attachments are believed to be free of any virus or any other defect which
might affect any computer or system on which they are received and/or opened
it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that they are virus free
and no responsibility is accepted by The Guildford Physiotherapy and Sports
Clinic for any loss or damage arising in any way from receipt or use
thereof.   Any opinions or advice contained in this email are not
necessarily those of The Guildford Physiotherapy and Sports Clinic or any
individual or individuals working or acting on its behalf.

All prices shown are in pounds sterling and exclude VAT, Delivery and
Expense charges unless otherwise stated.