[access-uk] Help with the SendTo menu please

  • From: "Peter Bentley" <bentleypdlists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2010 13:45:17 -0000

Sorry for the re-posting

Using XP Home

I remember that there is a way of adding programs to the SendTo menu, in this
case PowerDVD. This would enable me to play tracks from the hard drive using
this program. For some reason it seems to offer better quality than using
WinAmp.

I have brought up the SendTo "program" from the run menu and then pasted a
shortcut to  PowerDVD to the SendTo folder.

However after closing this down and then focussing on a music track and hitting
PowerDVD within the SendTo option in the context menu, this only launches
PowerDVD without playing the track.

What am I doing wrong please?

Peter Bentley

database 4721 (20091228) __________