[access-uk] Help with property boxes with jaws

  • From: "Shell" <shell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 09:41:49 +0100

please can anyone help with a problem that is driving me crackers. i moved from Hal to Jaws a while ago, and ever since I've had terrible trouble reading property boxes of files. Before I would open the property box and neatly displayed would be the size of file location etc. Now, when I open the property box and try to read the information using normal, jaws or invisible cursors, it all seems a mess with all kinds of other infomation from other open aplications all jumbled in and often I can't even find the info I need. Sometimes all jaws reads out is start menu and the clock's time. I'm absolutely baffled and frustrated with this problem and feel I must be missing something really stupidly obvious. Could anyone please help me out, would be most grateful.

Cheers,
Shell.

It has removed 1480 spam emails to date.