[access-uk] Re: Help with printing envelopes

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 21:19:29 +0100

Hi Catherine

I just go into Word 2003, type the address on my envelope or Articles For The Blind label, centre it using control E, then print. I do have a separate envelope feeder on my printer, which means not needing to take out the paper. But it works every time. With labels that are on a sheet of A4, I go into Word, press alt, T, E and E, then type the address on the label, before going to print. Within the options of that section, I choose A4 and A5, and L7161 which is the barcode on the box of labels (six rows of three columns) I use.

I know that with some HP inkjets, there is a certain position for envelopes and labels, but if you've tried all that and still not got any joy, I don't know what else you could have a bash at.

Jackie

Email: cairnsplace@xxxxxxx