[access-uk] Re: Help with nokia phone and talks.

  • From: "Shell" <shell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 11:11:30 -0000

Hi jackie,
Having never used anything like that I can't really say, except he had no trouble on his other Nokia phone and has never had a computer, he could recieve and send emails and recieve attachments no problem.
 the Email address ends vodaphone.net if that's any help.
Shell.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>