[access-uk] Help with images and tables in PowerPoint 2010

  • From: "Hussein Patwa" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 13:14:43 +0100

Apologies for any duplicates

Hi there,

Would appreciate any help with this as this is not my usual area of
expertise.

I have created a table in a PowerPoint 2010 slide and now want to use the
table to align images.  I've chosen to insert a picture into a cell of the
table, however the picture was far too big so I resized it.  However, I've
now noticed that the picture 'floats' as a separate element.  How can I have
the picture in the table cell and have the table resize to fit the image?
The column height/width have remained the same as the image is not part of
the table.

Any help to resolve this is much appreciated.

Thanks as always for your time and support.

All the best for now and take care.

_______________________________________
Have a pleasant day,

Kind Regards and Best Wishes,

Hussein Patwa
Tel: 0789 47 595 62 (UK)
Tel: +44 (0)122 4433 954  (SIP)
Twitter: www.twitter.com/hussein_patwa
Skype: patwaspotterfan2
Web: www.patwanet.co.uk
Blog: http://patwaspotterfan.livejournal.com

Find me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=510013486

Please note: Calls from witheld numbers may not be connected.  Please
release your number so it can be viewed prior to calling.  Calls may be
recorded for fact verification.

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential or
sensitive information and are intended solely for the stated recipient(s).
Copying or distribution in any form is not permitted without the sender's
prior consent.  If you have received this message in error, please delete it
and any attachments and notify the sender immediately.