[access-uk] Help with iTunes library please

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 10:19:49 -0000

Hi all -

Got some questions about iTunes:

1. How do I go about deleting a complete library? I can only see how to delete
album by album, which would take forever, but trying to select all doesn't seem
to work.

2. Is there a difference between importing a folder and doing a cut and paste
for that folder? Both seem to get the folder in to iTunes.

3. Anybody know why when I add a folder to the library, be it imported or
pasted, it keeps showing up with track duplications, in other words, if there
are 15 tracks on the album, it shows up as having 35, with each track repeated
3 times. If it makes a difference, I don't use iCloud.

4. If I wanted 2 or more iTunes music libraries instead of huge playlists, that
I could access under iTunes, how would I do this?

Thanks for any help -

Andy