[access-uk] Re: Help with ebay

  • From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 11:48:37 -0000

Hi Catherine,

If you know the name of the seller, then I think I can help you with this
one.  Firstly sign in,  then you go into "my ebay",  on that page find a
link which says "all buying", and press enter on it.   Now, on this page you
will find "view by seller" and there is a combo box.  If you activate the
combo box it gives you all the sellers you have used.  Just press enter on
the seller you want and you should get details of your transactions with
this seller.

I hope this is what you need.

David