[access-uk] Re: Help with drivers please

  • From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 13:14:14 -0000

You see Steve - these things that are difficult without sight but possible,
I'm sure many of us would like to know about, and how to do, it's part of
our independent living, but also mostly because we just don't have sighted
help most of the time. Has anybody put together any work arounds for these
tricky tasks, when there is non-sighted help available? -

Andy