[access-uk] Help with creating a webPage

  • From: "andrew shipp" <andrew-shipp4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 15:25:57 +0100

Hello All, Can someone please help me to create a Webpage please? I have no idea of HTML language, and I just don't know where to start, so if someone has a lot of Patients to help me I would be very grateful.
Regards

Andrew Shipp

Located Northamptonshire UK,
Contact details

Skype andyshipp55,

Hotmail andyshipp54,

Home phone +44,0,1604 517007

Mobile O2, 07871277450

Orange 07773457805

I am also the moderator for the blind-gardening group  the manager is
Anthony.campbell07@xxxxxxxxxxxx