[access-uk] Re: Help with chusing witch account I want to send e-mail with.

  • From: "Yusuf" <yusufaosman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 09:48:55 +0100

Hi, I take it that if you shift tab in to the from field you only get the google account address? If you cursor up or down their there are no other options?

If thats the case the account from which you want to send your email isn't in outlook express and you will need to create it, tools, accounts, new account, or import it from Microsoft outlook, file, import, mail account.
HTH
Yusuf
----- Original Message ----- From: "kevin cussick" <kevin.cussick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>