[access-uk] Help with chusing witch account I want to send e-mail with.

  • From: "kevin cussick" <kevin.cussick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 20:45:13 +0100

Hi all,

I have my google mail set as my default account.

I can't seem to send attachments for some reason I get a message saying the
file is to big for the server it's slightly smaller than 1 meg and I am told if
I go to accounts properties and check the button for breaking up large files up
then send it again.

But still it does not work I want to send it by my other account.

I am using oe I used to use outlook but not any more and when I used outlook I
had a choice of what account I would like to send this can I get outlook
express to give me this option?

All the best and thanks for any help.