[access-uk] Re: Help with attachments please

  • From: "Christine Weetman" <goatmum@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 23:44:08 +0100

Oh my Goodness, yes Adrian, your quite right, Stupid me, I totally forgot about that one as people complain on my PaperCraftsAroundTheTable group that they can't get the pictures of cards people send in attachments because they are on digest mode!

Maybe the other way around, and more fair for all, is to change it to the new way, where yahoo keep the attachments on the group, so there's a link at the bottom of the said email telling of the attachment, but you need to click, or press enter on it to get the attachment, your taken to the group and can view it there. A lot of screenreader users complain they are unable to handle the yahoo new way so helpful group owners often revert back to the old way, like I did, instead of teaching the new way.

I'm going to change that now on my group. Thanks for the reminder Adrian and I hope this info will help you too as with your new BigBrother group you'll have the new way and not the older way.

Regards, Christine.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Adrien" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>