[access-uk] Help with an excel formula please

  • From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'access uk'" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 16:43:54 +0200

Hi

I keep a spreadsheet of how much we spend, in the
spreadsheet I have a column for the date and then the
amount. I have worked it strangely, the top part of the
spreadsheet is the credits so the bit I need help with
starts further down. The first transaction is on b138 and
the last one is on b711. I have a cell below them to give
the total from b138 to b711 but what I would like to do is
in Colum c from c138 to c711 make excel add the next row to
the previous one so as I go down it shows me the total of
b138 plus b139 etc, a running total. how can I do this and
when I put another amount in 712, it automatically fills in
c712. also I would like to put a formula in column d at the
end of each month, the total for the month, I have been
doing it manually, adding for example b138 to b150 which may
give me the total for the month.

Regards

Adrien

Get the free SPAMfighter here: