[access-uk] Re: Help with an MP3 file

  • From: "tony sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 00:12:31 +0100

John,

Have got that message before from you so trust all is well in computerland with
you!

Okay, while I'm on, to stop then is it the spacebar?

Just at the beginning of the thread I joined I should have said that to cut
surplus intros and to extract and copy pieces from such as  Brian Hartgen's
radio show, documentaries and the like.

Cutting out beginnings and copying pieces of interest to me is what I want
really for now.

Thanks again.

Cheers,

Tony Sweeney