[access-uk] Help with adobe

  • From: "andrew shipp" <andrew.shipp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 16:33:29 +0100

Hi all, Please could someone help, my friend has a problem with adobe she is running a 64 bit system but every time she tries to use adobe it will not work,, it is telling her that this program will not run on her system as it is a 32 bit, now every time we try to find the right version for her it says it doesn't exist. is there away around this? or can someone tell me where to download the 64 bit version please.

Regards
Andy S
Home phone 01733 320933
mobile 07927373036