[access-uk] Re: Help with a website please

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 21:32:26 +0100

This is a real doozy of a page.

To the right of the words "10 ways to save energy in the home" is also
says "1 of 12".  To the right of that are two buttons, "Previous" and
"Next".  You may be able to locate these button using the JAWS cursor.

I can't tell you much more except that the page will not allow you to
view the source code behind it.  Goodness knows why they are being so
paranoid?!

George.