[access-uk] Re: Help with a nokia phone

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 19:25:55 +0100

Hi Adrian
Someone may have responded but I am just going through my e-mails now as they came in. I can send you Quick Office and you can put the demo on your phone using the USB cable. It will then be necessary for you to purchase when the demo runs out. As for the French Language dictionary or whatever it is, you can do that via the Quick Office update on your phone once I send it. You are talking about accessing the Internet. Are you running Internet on your home PC using the phone or broadband? If the later then you coud normally connect to the Internet via wi-fi but I think there is no Internet access on the phone you have purchased. Whether when you connect your phone to your computer and your computer sees it as a Removable Drive, I do not know if you can access the Internet this way. Normally for those of us who have Internet access on our phones we set an Internet access point but again I do not think you have this facility on your phone. As for contacting Nokia, you should be able to go on to the Nokia home page and there should be an e-mail address for Nokia technical support. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>