[access-uk] Re: Help with Windows 7 Seika Braille Display Driver

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 12:31:37 -0000

Hi Mike.

Can email it to you off list if you wish, am downloading it now.

All the best, Ibrahim.

-----Original Message----- From: Michael A. Ray Sent: Saturday, November 17, 2012 11:21 AM To: Access-UK Subject: [access-uk] Help with Windows 7 Seika Braille Display Driver
Hello list.

Unfortunately the original driver for my 40-cell Seika Braille display doesn't work under Windows 7.

This web page:

www.seikabraille.com/

Might have a driver download but my screen-reader automatically switches to whatever language the page is in.

Does anyone have a direct link for the Windows 7 driver for this display, or can someone who can either see or speak the lingo dig out the link for me? Thanks

Mike

--
Michael A. Ray

Analyst/Programmer
Witley, Surrey, South-east UK

Ham Radio Callsign: G4XBF, licenced since 1982