[access-uk] Help with Win 7 and IE Favourites

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2011 19:16:05 -0000

Hi List.

I'm just getting around to Win 7 and have been playing with it now for a few
weeks, I'd have to say I'm not altogether chuffed! However, I'm sure time and
practice will overcome my initial dislikes of this OS, but I would appreciate
some help with one thing just at the moment.

When using XP, I could hit the Windows key to bring up my Start Menu, and from
here hit letter "a" to get me to my list of Favourites. From there I could
simply select the site I wanted and launch IE by entering on said link.

Can someone tell me if there's a similar way to achieve this with Win 7?

It would be nice to be able to get to my Favourites quickly in Win 7 as I did
with XP, so all help much appreciated. At the moment I can't seem to find any
quick method at all!

Thanks.

Darran