[access-uk] Re: Help with SD card

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 17:33:03 +0100

I done that now. But I forgot to say that sometimes the drivers don't always load properly. I therefore will try and get updated drivers and see how things go. For the moment Windows is fine with the newly formatted card, but if I eject it then re-insert it there is a chance the change won't be noticed by Windows and I have to force Windows to do it by running the hardware and device troubleshooter.

--
Chris Hallsworth
E-mail: christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx