[access-uk] Re: Help with Open book V9

  • From: Chris Miles <grrenfly@xxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2015 21:21:56 +0000

On 21/02/2015 18:11, andyshipp wrote:
Hi all, Please could anyone that uses open book scanning software, help please, I cannot get openbook to detect my scanner, at times when it has after doing what I need then shut down. the next time I open the program I have to start again by searching for the scanner again, this doesn’t work all the time. It’s driving me mad someone please help. I’m using the Opticbook 3800 flatbed scanner.
Andy Shipp
home phone 01733 320933
Mobile 07927373036
ham calsign M0CEG
skype andyshipp55
Hi,

Press the scanner power button on/off a few times and open book will start.