[access-uk] Re: Help with Microsoft outlook

  • From: "andyshipp" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015 14:29:05 -0000

I've done that David, s

-----Original Message----- From: David Griffith
Sent: Monday, March 9, 2015 11:57 AM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Help with Microsoft outlook

Are you sure you have actually bought Outlook?

I notice that you describe installing Outlook as an extra? Certainly
when I installed Office 2010 Outlook came as standard and did not
require an extra install.
If you need to buy an Outlook key this would explain the behaviour.
I have not researched this but believe that in some past versions of
Office Outlook is not provided as standard and this is possibly what is
happening.

If not then a complete uninstall and re-install seems indicated.
David Griffith

On 08/03/2015 20:31, andyshipp wrote:
It runs  ok  but once I close
outlook  and re open  later  it ask me for the key again.
-----Original Message----- From: David Griffith
Sent: Sunday, March 8, 2015 7:01 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

It is normal to be asked to enter the product key which should have been
provided with your purchase, what happens after you have entered the key?

David Griffith
On 08/03/2015 17:57, andyshipp wrote:
Hi Please could someone give me an answer to this question, I’ve installed office 2010 and installed extras like Microsoft outlook email, all was successful but I keep getting asked when I start outlook to enter my product key. does anyone know the answer to this please. It’s driving me insane
Andy Shipp
home phone 01733 320933
Mobile 07927373036
ham calsign M0CEG