[access-uk] Re: Help with Jaws scripts

  • From: "Vanja Sudar" <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 22:43:17 -0000

Hi,

it all really depends what do you want scripts for. You mention scripts for
skype, you can get those at
http://www.panix.com/~ccn/projects/jfw/skype.php
Usually scripts are compiled in a zip file, so you need to unzip them, if
you are running newer versions of jaws you unzip them to: c:\documents and
settings\user\application data\jaws\8.0\settings\enu where user is your
windows username that you're logged in and where 8.0 is the version of jaws
you're currently running. Once the scripts are unzipped in the appropriate
folder they should function properly. If you need any more specific help
feel free to contact me either on here or off list.
Vanja
http://www.sudar.co.uk
MSN messenger: sudar23@xxxxxxxxxxx
AIM: vanja121