[access-uk] Re: Help with IE 11 please

  • From: "Tyler, Steve" <Steve.Tyler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 14:42:24 +0000

Hi peter.

If you save a file in IE 11, you can find it by going to tools and then view
downloads. From there you can do two sets of things:

1. Right click on the file and you will se a bunch of options including
where you prefer.

2. The other item you will find in there is the "options" link which lets
you change the default location of all downloaded files.