[access-uk] Re: Help with Express Burn, please

  • From: "Whizza" <whizza8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 16:20:26 -0000

Hello Keith,
I use Express Burn all the time but afraid I haven't come across this particular error message yet. My first thought was that it was the CD itself that perhaps wasn't empty but since you said the CD's were okay, I have to say I'm not sure what this is at all. If you do find out, please post a message so I'll know what to do if I get this particular error. Would it be worth contacting NCH to see if they can help you out?
Sorry I can't be more helpful.

Cheers,
Sandra.