[access-uk] Re: Help with Amazon.co.uk

  • From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 17:55:41 +0100

Darran,

Okay I will try again.

First open Amazon and go to Darran's Amazon and press enter.

Now about half way down this page is a heading called your account.  Go on
further and there is a heading called your lists.

Down just a little further is your wish lists.  Pres enter when you find
this.

Now if you go down this page you will eventually find change settings.

Immediately under that you will find manage this list, so press enter.

Below each item you have various options, one being add to basket, below
that is move to another list, and below that is a remove button where you
press the space bar.

Hope this works for you.  It works for me using Jaws 14.

DavidNow if you go down far enough you will find the various items on your
wish list.