[access-uk] Re: Help with Amazon.co.uk

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 17:02:07 +0100

  Hi David.

  Well, I've followed your directions, gone to the link labeled Hello, Darran
Your Account, and from there to Wish List and after that nothing but a brick
wall!

  No links or buttons labeled Edit, and no obvious sign of being able to remove
any of the items. The only option I'm offered is whether or not I want to buy
the item or move it to another list.

  There's another link Darran's Amazon, but no joy after rooting around in here
either!

  I know I'm going to be really embarrassed when I eventually discover how to
do this, but as of right now I'm just confused and bewildered. A starring roll
in any Cocoon remake beckons!

  Darran