[access-uk] Re: Help transferring data from video to dvdwihth

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 15:26:09 -0000

Fran, I'm not sure I got you right but NCH Software is a good place to hunt for
such media tools. Check out Golden Videos (VHS to DVD Converter) and Prism
(video converter) at the link below

http://www.nch.com.au/software/index.html

I find most of NCH apps to be accessible, easy to use, neat and generally good.

HTH,

Amro