[access-uk] Re: Help please with a Mail server issue

  • From: "Peter Beasley" <pjbeasley23@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 10:40:36 +0100

Does G mail support imap?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ibrahim Gucukoglu
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2013 11:10 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: Help please with a Mail server issue

  Hi Andy.

  Plus.net provide IMAP email access, to simply set this up on each device,
then you wont have to worry about mail synchronising issues as this is taken
care of by the very nature of IMAP.  There are extensive help pages on the
Plus.net website which explain how you go about making this change, if you have
trouble finding the information I’ll do a little searching.

  All the best, Ibrahim.