[access-uk] Help please symantec anti spam

  • From: "andrew Shipp" <andrew-shipp4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 14:02:28 +0100

Hello All,  I have just spent about fifteen minutes with Symantec technical
help,  for some unknown reason my anti spam has started to ask for the
Product key,  so on entering this it tells me that the product key is
invalid,  so speaking to the technical staff at Symantec I was  told to go
to the regedit,  after getting where he wanted me to be I then found out
that I could access the righthand panel in which is the product key for the
anti spam,  so after telling you all this and being long winded about it can
anyone tell me how to access the panel that I've explained above.

I would be so appreciative for any help on this problem,  sorry I am using
Jaws 50 and windows xp home.

Andrew Shipp

Located Northamptonshire

Home phone 01604-517007,

Mobile )07773457805,

Email andrew-shipp4@xxxxxxxxxxxx

I am also the Manager and Moderator of blind-gardening.

All Messages are checked before sending by Norton anti Virus.

** vacation ## d