[access-uk] Help please

  • From: "valerie pickles" <valpickles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 15:22:28 -0000

Hi all,
It has just been pointed out to me by a sighted person that the text on my
screen is coming out sideways on if you see what I mean.  JAWS is reading the
screen normally so I've been in blissful ignorance as to how long it's been
like that.  I can't think what I've done to make this happen, but if anyone has
any ideas  how I might remedy this I would be grateful.  I don't have a printer
at the moment so I don't know how it would come out on paper.

Valerie Pickles.