[access-uk] Re: Help please

  • From: Shaun O'Connor <capricorn8159@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2015 13:11:42 +0100

provided you have a working copy of windows on your system it should be safe to delete it however windows if you need to revert back to the original windos version its all locked up in the windows.old folder.( just be sure you have a backup of files you cannot affort to be without. and you have a means of reinstalling windows if everything goes pear shaped)

On 18/07/2015 13:02, Andrew Summers wrote:

I had to take my computer in to a computer shop to get fixed and it had to get formatted and now I have got a folder inside my C drive called Windows.old, is it safe to delete it?

Andrew